Fire Survival Cables
These cables can be used as power cables, telecom cables, data cables and fire alarm cables. These cables are used in that circuitry where primary focus is on maintenance. These cables have achieved high performance from its testing period to actual implementation sites. We apply latest technology in their manufacturing and we also use fine quality raw material in their manufacturing. Raw material includes solid/stranded (ATC/ABC) copper conductor, and PVC/TPE/XLPE for core.
• Armouring provided whose requirement depends with an inner special PVC/TPE sheath, an overall sheath of special PVC/TPE.
• Aluminium /Braiding is used for shielding, mylar taping will be done overall and as per the requirements.
To maintain circuit integrity during and after Fire
FIRE SURVIVAL TEST
• According to cable type Control/Instrumentation signal/thermocouple
• Extension/Compensating according to features
• Other combinations as per the customer
ICE 331/ BS 6387, IEC 60331,
BS 6387 - CAT A, B, C,W, Z
BS 7846 - CAT F1, F2, F3
• High flame temperature resistance of 750 degrees.
• Long duration running up to 3 hours without breakdown
• Zero Halogen low Smoke insulation & sheath material used
• Fire fighting
500 - 1000 meters.
Zero Halogen Low Smoke insulation & sheath material supplied on request